CHERYL YANEK RECEIVED HER MLS FROM QUEENS COLLEGE IN 2005. SHE HAS WORKED IN SPECIAL (NONPROFIT AND CORPORATE), ACADEMIC, AND PUBLIC LIBRARIES.
- Special Library Association IT Division/European Division: Listen to Me: How to Perfect Your Voice on Social Media for Maximum Engagement (April 2015)
- Metropolitan Library Council Conference: What They Really Want: How to Create Innovative Research That People Will Actually Use (January 2015)
- Metropolitan Library Council Reference Special Interest Group: Building an International Online Community: Social Media at Catalyst (July 2014)
- Special Library Association Conference (SLA) Social Media for Everyone and Every Library: How to Use New Apps and Tools in Innovative Ways (June 2014); SLA Virtual Conference 2014 (October 2014)
- SLA 2013 Conference and SLA 2013 Virtual Conference: Social Media Strategy: Just Say No to Aimlessness: Strategic Leveraging of Social Media Content (June 2013 and September 2013)
- SLA 2012: Social Media: #IKnowTheBasicsWhat’sNext (July 2012)
- SLA 2009: Radical Reference: Using Technology to Provide Access for All