- Three Years After the New Delhi Gang Rape, Has the Way India Deals with Rape Changed? December 2015.
- I Dated a Depressed Person and Nearly Lost Myself in the Process. June 2015.
- 12 Ways to Cope with Death When You Lose Someone You Love (According to Someone Who’s Just Been Through It). April 2015.
- Burning Man: Home of the Craziest Ultra in the World. April 2015.
- Feel the Burn: Art, Dust, Dancing, Music, and Oh Yeah, Running the Burning Man Ultramarathon. Trail Runner’s Dirt 2015 Print Edition Only.
The Glass Hammer.
- Develop Yourself. March 2016.
- How to Make the Most of Your Maternity Leave – and Return to Your Job Happy. August 2016.
- 15 Conception Secrets to Know If You’re Struggling to Get Pregnant. July 2016.
- How to Make Awesome Meals Your Baby Will Actually Eat. June 2016.
- Ten Reasons to Transfer a Home Birth to the Hospital. May 2016.
- Incredible Things You Need to Know About Natural Birth. May 2016.
- Top 10 Yoga Poses to Do During Your Pregnancy. April 2016.
- 10 Yoga Don’ts to Avoid During Pregnancy. April 2016.
- What is the Fourth Trimester and What Does It Mean to You? February 2016.
- The Real Cost of a Pregnancy: How Much is a US Pregnancy Worth? February 2016.
- Creative Names for Babies Conceived During Natural Disasters. February 2016.
- The Best Valentine’s Day Baby Announcement Ideas. February 2016.
- Fetal Movements and Why Pregnant Women Count Kicks. February 2016.
- How to Stay in Control During Your Child’s Sleepover. February 2016.
- Is It Safe to Be Vegan While Pregnant? February 2016.
- The Incredible Journey of the First Seven Weeks of Pregnancy. January 2016.
- Does Eating Organic Make for a Healthier Pregnancy? December 2015.
- How to Improve Your Chances of Conceiving a Girl. November 2015.
- How to Improve Your Chances of Conceiving a Boy. November 2015.
- The Best Place on the Internet to Find Maternity Fashion. October 2015.
- Eight Food You Should Never Order on a First Date. August 2015.
- Eight Things to Know About Your Mid-Pregnancy Ultrasound. July 2015.
- Eight More Useless Products for Your Post-Partum Body. June 2015.
- How to Keep It Together Before You Tell Your Job You’re Pregnant. June 2015.
- An Ultramarathon Without Running: Ultra Caballo Blanco 50 Miler. April 2015.
- Fabulous Fatass: How to Organize a Fatass. January 2015.
- The Burning Man Ultramarathon: Explosion of Runners. January 2015.
New York Wine Events
- The Most Notorious Alcoholics in Film History. June 2015.
- Nine Little-Known Ways to Make the Most Out of Wine. May 2015.
- Manhattan’s Best Exclusive Social Clubs. May 2015.
- Beach, Summer Drinks: The Best Bars of the Hamptons. May 2015.
- Meals on Wheels: The Best Food Trucks in New York City. May 2015.
- If There’s Chaos in the Kitchen, It Must Be Chaos Cooking. April 2015.
- Dining Downtown: The Best Restaurants in New York City’s Financial District. April 2015.
- Spring Sipping: Brooklyn’s Best Food & Wine Events This Spring. April 2015.
- Starring Sides: The Best Restaurant Side Dishes in New York City. April 2015.
- How to Pick the Best Bottle of Wine (Even If You Don’t Know Much About Wine). March 2015.
- The Best BYOB Restaurants in New Jersey. March 2015.
- I Always Forgot the Name of the Wine I Drank the Night Before, Until I Started Doing These 6 Things. March 2015.
- New York City’s Best Free Wine Tastings. March 2015
- Beyond the Bottle: Wine As a Cocktail Ingredient. March 2015.
- What It’s Really Like to Have Endometriosis. April 2015.
- Why I Didn’t Report My Rape or My Rapist. March 2015.
- The C-Suite is Hardly Sweet: Why Having It All Is Subjective. March 2015.
The Review Review
- Feminist Mag from Canada Showcases Powerful and Unconventional Writing. January 2016.
- Good Poems That Tell Good Stories in Shuylkill Valley Lit Mag. October 2015.
- A Lit Mag So Fun You’ll Miss Your Subway Stop While Reading. June 2015.
- Review of Lonely Planet San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country Road Trips. January 2016.
- Review of Lonely Planet Chateaux of the Loire Valley Road Trips. January 2016.
- Review of The City at 3 P.M.: Writing, Reading, and Traveling. October 2015.
- Review of Abroad at Home: The 600 Best International Travel Experiences in North America. June 2015.
- 21 Tips for Traveling Alone. January 2015.
- I Was Roofied (And I Was Okay). December 2014.
- I’ve Got ‘Pretty Privilege,’ But I Totally Hate Sexual Harassment. November 2014.
- How I Felt After My Abortion. September 2014.
- New Women Space: An Awesome Place for Women. October 2016.
- Archestratus Turns One: Our Very Own Foodie Heaven Bookstore Celebrates Its Anniversary. September 2016.
- Four of Wands Wellness Collective: Self-Care and Community. September 2016.
- Thursday Spotlight: Gazoo to the Moon. August 2016.
- Searching for the Way Out: The New Fun of Escape Rooms at Komnata Quest. August 2016.
- Braised by Wolves: Funny with Foods. July 2016.
- Bushwick’s Local Flower Farm and Florist True Leaves. July 2016.
- 2016 North Brooklyn CSA Roundup. June 2016.
- Whiskey Burger: Good Burgers, Good Whiskey (and Bourbon), and Tasty Cocktails. October 2015.
- Archestratus: A Book and Food Lover’s Sanctuary. October 2015.
- The Naked Dog: Romantic Italian Spot Brightens Up Java and West. October 2015
- Dancing Under the Williamsburg Bridge: BrunchRAVE with Morning Gloryville. August 2015.
- Slick Willie: ‘Authentic New American’ Restaurant Inspired by Greenpoint’s Most Infamous Criminal. October 2014.
- Just Taste It: Delicious Pizza from Ria Bella. October 2014.
- Bread Brothers: Bagels, “A Gelateria of Cream Cheese,” and So Much More. September 2014.
- Jungle Cafe: Fresh, Delicious, & Vegan. August 2014.
- Good Morning Gloryville – Obviously Brooklyn Has Breakfast Raves. July 2014.
- Let’s Go Running: North Brooklyn Edition + Cannolis. July 2014.
- Introducing North Brooklyn Runners & the McCarren Park Classic. May 2014.
- Unconscious Biases in the Workplace. Catalyst Members’ Only Tool. May 2015.
- First Step: Mexico Overview (Co-author). July 2014.
- First Step: Gender Identity in the Workplace. June 2015.
- Ten Awesome LGBT Activist Heroes You Need to Celebrate This Pride Month. June 2015.
- I Don’t Lack Ambition. February 2015.
- Stop Telling Women to Be More Confident. December 2014.
- You Know What They Say About Assumptions… July 2014.
- Every Kid Deserves to Dream Big. April 2014.
- How Level Is That Playing Field? April 2013.
- Sky’s the Limit. August 2012.
- Covering Women. November 2011.
- Use the Subjunctive, Because the Future is Always Uncertain. December 2015.
- Clubbing in Europe. November 2005.
- Ten Days in Greece: Love, Food, and Beaches. November 2005.
- Running Across Europe. October 2005.
- Falling in Love: The Cinque Terre, Italy. October 2005.
- Experiencing Iceland with an Elder. October 2005.
- To the Top of Europe: Jungfraujoch, Switzerland. October 2005.
- Occupy Yourself: Action and the Occupy Wall Street Movement. November 2011.
- The Most Fun Years of Your Life Are In Your 20s (But You Won’t Realize It Until Later). January 2015.
World of Cherie
World of Cherie. Blog posts from 2003 to present.